President / Principal’s Message
Dear Parents/Guardians and Friends,
School has started. Activities are in full swing. Before you know it Homecoming will be here.
As I reflect on the opening of school, I ask, “What makes Holy Cross Academy different when compared to other school both public and private.”
- Our Catholic Identity and commitment to Servant Leadership.
- Our forward-thinking delivery of a 21st century education.
- Our collegiate schedule (4×4 block) where our students take eight classes in a school year while other schools only offer seven classes.
- Our commitment to technology in the classroom. (One to world computing)
- Our partnership with Seton Hall University, Georgian Court University, and Rowan College at Burlington County.
- Our commitment to 100% college acceptance.
- Our college acceleration program which gives our students the opportunity to earn 46 college credits.
- Our activities program.
- Our sports program.
Holy Cross Academy is a great school because of your commitment and offers many wonderful opportunities to our students as listed. At Holy Cross our faculty teaches students HOW to think. We cultivate empathy and selflessness so our students grow to be men and women of SUBSTANCE. Our students develop the confidence to make BETTER life decisions and the BACKBONE to stick to them. We have one of the most expert teams of faculty of ANY school in New Jersey. Everyone – EVERYONE – feels like they belong here. For this we give thanks.
Thank you for supporting Holy Cross Academy.
Dennis M. Guida, MAT
President / Principal