Application for 2013-2014 School Year
- To apply (Freshmen and Transfer Students) to Holy Cross High School you will need to complete the application (including an essay). After downloading the Records Release Form and the Teacher/Counselor Recommendation form included in the application process, please submit the forms to the student’s current school. There is a $40 fee ($55 for transfers) due at the time of application. Visa cards are not accepted.
- Click on the link below to open the Application process. You will be directed to the Facts website.
- Please choose "Create an account" and begin by creating an account for yourself (parent/guardian).
- After this information is completed, you will choose “Add Student” and fill in the student name, grade, and NEW.
- You will be directed back to the Dashboard page. Look for the "click to start" and choose this option, and then "Start".
- Within the application you will be given the Essay question and asked to download the two forms.
- The application will be complete when you are asked to re-enter your username and password.
Application deadline: December 7, 2012
Applications received after deadline will be reviewed on rolling acceptance basis.
- High School Placement Test (HSPT)