2016 – 2017 School Year Application Process
Welcome all future Lancers!
We are currently accepting applications for the Class of 2020 !
NOTE: If you are a student living outside of the US, please see our page for “International Students” for information on how to apply to Holy Cross.
- You can access our online application for the 2016-2017 SY by clicking on the link above. You will be required to register and create a username and password.
- Requirements for a completed application
- Completed application form
- Student essay electronic submission
- “What do you hope to gain from the Holy Cross Academy experience?”
Submit the completed application electronically, and mail a check payable to Holy Cross for:
$40 incoming freshman
$55 transfer student
Holy Cross Academy
5035 Route 130 South
Delran, NJ 08075
Teacher Recommendation and Transcripts
- After a completed application is submitted to Holy Cross Academy, you will receive an email notifying you to log back into your online account to complete the requests for teacher recommendations and transcripts. After you log in you will see the transcript request form which can be printed out to submit to your student’s current school for his/her transcripts. Also, you will see a step to electronically send a request to your student’s teacher for the required teacher recommendation.
- After Holy Cross Academy has received the teacher recommendation and transcripts, the application will be reviewed for acceptance. A decision letter will then be mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Director of Admissions, email Kim Chiarelli , or call 856-461-5400 ext. 3007.