2015 – 2016 School Year Application Process
Welcome all future Lancers!
We will begin accepting applications for the Class of 2019 beginning on Wednesday, October 1.
If you are interesting in applying as a transfer for the 2014-15 school year, please contact Admissions at 846-461-5400.
Application – deadline December 5, 2014
- You can access our online application for the 2015-2016 SY by clicking on the link above. You will be required to register and create a username and password.
- Requirements for a completed application
- Completed application form
- Student essay electronic submission
- “What do you hope to gain from the Holy Cross Academy experience?”
Submit the completed application electronically, and send a check payable to Holy Cross for:
$40 incoming freshman
$55 transfer student
Holy Cross Academy
5035 Route 130 South
Delran, NJ 08075
Teacher Recommendation and Transcripts
- After a completed application is submitted to Holy Cross Academy, you will receive an email notifying you to log back into your online account to complete the requests for teacher recommendations and transcripts. After you log in you will see the transcript request form which can be printed out to submit to your student’s current school for his/her transcripts. Also, you will see a step to electronically send a request to your student’s teacher for the required teacher recommendation.
- After Holy Cross Academy has received the teacher recommendation and transcripts, the application will be reviewed for acceptance.
Admissions decision letters will be mailed out December 18, 2014.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Admissions at 856-461-5400.
- Once you have received your Acceptance Letter from Holy Cross Academy, you will need to complete the Registration Process. Please use the link below to log into your account:
Registration for 2015-16 School Year
- Click “complete” under the Enrollment section for your student and follow the steps to complete your tuition contract.
- The next step in the registration process will be to click the FACTS website link under the Enrollment checklist to create a FACTS account. Once your FACTS account is created, you will be requested make your registration deposit and set up your tuition agreement payment options for 2015-2016 school year.
Below is an outline of the steps to taken in the FACTS system:
Step 1: Create FACTS account
Step 2: Click Set up a Payment Plan
Step 3: Select 2015-2016 Registration Deposit and follow steps to pay the registration fee
Step 4: Return to the FACTS Dashboard and click ’Set up a Payment Plan’ once again
Step 5: Select 2015-2016 School Year and follow the steps to set up your tuition payment plan